[seiyuu:26077] Re: The Seiyuu pages have adverts..(AMG stuff)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:26077] Re: The Seiyuu pages have adverts..(AMG stuff)
date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 01:09:09 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

What AMG stuff do you have? Can I get a list? how will
I pay for those items? I don't have paypall.

Hope we can work something out,

Rax

--- cuso4@cuso4.com wrote:

> > From: Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
> >thanks, I just realised that after all these years
> >still have a long long way to go(in collecting AMG
> >stuff) it is almost depressing and discourageing.
>
> It is pretty much impossible to collect ALL the AMG
> stuff.  I tried.  After a few years I surrendered,
> once I know the price of those litograph (sp?) and
> the 1:1 Belldandy.
>
> I am now starting to offload some of my AMG stuff,
> email me private if you are interested.
>
> --
> @work
>
> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung
> cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com,
> cuso4@computer.org

"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited