[seiyuu:26075] Re: The Seiyuu pages have adverts..

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [seiyuu:26075] Re: The Seiyuu pages have adverts..
date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:53:45 +0800
> From: "Aubrey "Sasami-chan" Chen" <b4506062@csie.ntu.edu.tw>

Sasami-chan !!!   Long time no see!  You still stay in TW ?

>I know just how difficult it is to maintain a quality, massive content-driven
>Web site.
>Heaven know how many times I've changed servers.
>I have given up updating my sites because of the constant hassle of having
>my page updates involuntarily removed, having the entire sites deleted
without
>prior notification, and getting monthly notices of how much bandwidth my
>sites were consuming.

Were you using hosted dedicated server or virtual servers ?

I have 3 virtual servers.  2 in the States and 1 in Japan.  All
3 are running smoothly without my intervention.  But of course
the traffics to my site are not that high...

--
@work

--
'CuSO4' Yung