[seiyuu:26068] Re: The Seiyuu pages have adverts..

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:26068] Re: The Seiyuu pages have adverts..
date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 17:23:43 -0800 (PST)
For whatever it's worth I would rather visit an
informative site than a Flash driven no content site.

Content is still king when it comes to webpages :)

uhm..where's the AMG stuff(any material releated to
Ah! My Goddess) on your page again? :P

--- Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> "miyamoto y." <reiakane2@yahoo.com> wrote:
> |
> | > The ads add color to my generally bland and
> boring
> | > pages.
> |
> | -Your pages were never boring and bland.  They
> were
> | the first Japanese pages I looked at when I first
> | started the internet.  ^___^
>
> My "Japanese" pages hardly have any Japanese in
> them. (^_^;
> Anyway, most of my pages are still mostly text with
> very bad
> formatting.  I'm trying to put some navigation boxes
> in them
> when I have time..
>
> I have around 9200 htmls and have converted around
> 5500 of
> them so far.
> --
> Hitoshi Doi
>                           " this space for rent "
> http://www.usagi.org/~doi/
>          doi@usagi.org

"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited