[seiyuu:26041] Re: [Event] Inoue Kikuko 17th Anniversary Event Happy Seventeen

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
cc <gameouji@telnet.or.jp>, <crs1219@hotmail.com>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:26041] Re: [Event] Inoue Kikuko 17th Anniversary Event Happy Seventeen
date Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:01:21 +0800
I just got the DVD of this event.  The DVD does not contains the
whole event, many parts have been cut.

For example, the Pre-Cure song was cut, and during Kikuko's talk
with Yukana, all the "pre-cure" words are overlayed with some
noise (similar to those "beeps" to cover the foul words in
certain TV shows).

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I was hoping to see the pre-cure song
again.....

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org