[seiyuu:26014] Re: upcoming events

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:26014] Re: upcoming events
date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 05:38:04 +0900
On 11/24/05, cuso4@cuso4.com <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> > From: Richard Hempsey <rich@nekomi.cx>
> >I prefer Hiroko. If I had the time, money, and knew enough Japanese to
> >understand what she was saying and singing, I'd go to her events.
>
> You need more dedication !!! Japanese is NOT a problem.  You do not need
>
> to know Japanese to survive in Japan.  (^_^)
>
> Find a job in Japan !  Many fellow MLers were/are doing the same.  Joe
> and Ive were mentioned earlier in this very thread, and they both had
> found work in Japan.  Ive has left, but Joe remains, got married, and
> settled down with his kids.

To be fair, Ive and I both studied Japanese many years at the
University of Michigan.  Richard Kim also studied in college before
coming.  I don't know how much Japanese Michael and Jerry knew before
coming over though...

> You can do it if you really want to do it.

That is true...but knowing Japanese opens up a lot more doors and
makes things a lot less scary than not.

  - Joe (waking up very early to wish the family a Happy Thanksgiving...)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs