[seiyuu:25976] Re: Another question

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Fumitaka Joe <nihonjoe@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:25976] Re: Another question
date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 00:50:33 -0600
On 10/19/05, cuso4@cuso4.com <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:

> Joe, long time no see.

Very true. How's it going?

> Suggestion :
> http://linear.mv.com/cgi-bin/j-e/euc/dict/

There are so many online dictionaries out there, and it seems that
each has one or two things good about it, but not everything is great.
Thanks for pointing me to another one I can use. :-)

> Go to the above link, input "haji" in Japanese in the text box and
> click "GO!"
>
> "shame", "embarassment", or "crushing evil" will do.  (^_^)

I don't know..."crushing evil" seems a little over the top. But then
again, this is "Highschool! Kimen-gumi" we're talking about here, and
it's generally over the top and into the next city. (^_-)

--
Joe -- http://www.nausicaa.net/
Mac OS X. Because making Unix user-friendly is easier than debugging Windows.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs