[seiyuu:25970] Re: Question for all of you

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:25970] Re: Question for all of you
date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:23:49 -0700 (PDT)
My gawd man, you probably have lots of time on your
hands that is the most peculiar thing to ask sadly I
can't answer it you probably have to sit this one out
and do your own research since no one has replied good
question though.

--- Fumitaka Joe <nihonjoe@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is the Japanese word for the "sweat drop" that
> appears in manga
> or anime when someone is scared?
>
> Also, what is the word for the little "plus" symbol
> indicating the
> veins on the head are popping out due to annoyance
> or anger?
>
> Hope that all makes sense. :-)
>
> --
> Joe -- http://www.nausicaa.net/
> Mac OS X. Because making Unix user-friendly is
> easier than debugging Windows.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Search field Search string

archive list