[seiyuu:25963] Re: King of Akihabara

to Hitoshi Doi <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from richie <urip@interia.pl>
subject [seiyuu:25963] Re: King of Akihabara
date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:36:15 +0200
Sunday, September 25, 2005, 3:26:28 PM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> | An interesting show.  During the first round trivia stage they had
> | appearences by Inoue Kikuko (still 17 years old), Hisakawa Aya, and
> | Shimizu Ai (I think that's her name, I've never heard of her
> | before...)

> Finally got to watch it.
> Look in videos.usagi.org/seiyuu/

Thanks a lot, Hitoshi. It was hilarious! Shimizu Ai-chaaaan~~ *^_^*
Everytime I see her I think she is more and more cute ^^
So I was rooting wholehearedly for this Shimizu Ai otaku (from Ai
Shimizu Guardian Force, LOL) but he didn't manage to win. Zannen.

richie

Moto TV w Internecie! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f18b7

Search field Search string

archive list