[seiyuu:25941] Re: [event] Uchimizu event in Akihabara 8/14

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [seiyuu:25941] Re: [event] Uchimizu event in Akihabara 8/14
date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 23:32:20 +0900
> From: Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org>
>I accidentally ran into the Uchimizu event at Yamagiwa Soft.
>Momoi Haruko and a group called Perfume were there.
>The event was only about 15 minutes.  There was a short talk at the
>beginning.  Then they poured water onto the street (to cool it off).
>Then Perfume sang a song.  Haruko was the "dj" and just played the
>music and danced in the back while the Perfume girls sang.

They first do the same thing on 7/27 at Yamagiwa Soft.

The do the same but without the Uchimizu part in Anime Japan Fes
2005 on 8/12 too.

--
@Shiodome, Tokyo
--