[seiyuu:25921] Re: A new trip in Tokyo next month !!

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:25921] Re: A new trip in Tokyo next month !!
date Sat, 23 Jul 2005 01:54:44 +0800
> From: "Sebastien Jarry" <jarry.sebastien@voila.fr>
> This time, I'll leaving on a real appart close to Shin-Daita
> station.  (Keio Line).

Shin-Daita is the station adjacant to Shimo-Kitazawa...

> I think I'll busy between 25th to 28th,  Kazuko & me will making
> a mini-trip in Karuizawa (Nagano-ken) and somewhere else which
> a beach...

Karuizawa does not have beaches.  So it would be 2 different places.
Karuizawa is cool in the summer and is a popular spot for relaxing
in the summer.  It's only an eighty minutes' ride from Tokyo using
Nagano Shinkansen.

> To CuSo4, will you going to Tokyo, in this period ?  It will be
> good if we could planning a meet into a restaurant.  I could
> introduce about Kazuko.....

I will be in town between 8/11-18, so I just miss you by a week,
unfortunately.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org