[seiyuu:25914] Re: Odaiba tokyo event question

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:25914] Re: Odaiba tokyo event question
date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:11:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hey, Gundam tech was really based on some "real
science " or so I've read somewhere a long time ago.
But I'm getting off topic again:

"If anyone is going to the event kindly mail the ML
and tell if it was good,funny, or whatever" :)

Thanks!

--- Tony Chen <tonyc_76@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Fumitaka Joe <nihonjoe@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 6/14/05, Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > Newbs had a lot more respect 10 years ago. They
> took their lumps
> > > where warranted and thanked anybody who was
> trying to help.
> >
> > I remember getting "slapped" the first time I
> asked "Who is
> > 'Ayukawa?'" in rec.arts.anime way back about 12
> years ago. (^.^);;
>
> Me, way back when, "What is shoujo?"
>
> Dumbass moment that will forever shame me:
> Me: Macross-type mecha is possible and will be built
> in the future!
> Sane person: Do you have any idea of the engineering
> difficulties
> and how impractical it'll actually be as a military
> vehicle?
> Me: Stop using logic and common sense and listen to
> me bullheadedly
> argue that it ought to be because it cool.
>
> Luckily, I got better.
>
> - TonyC
> PS: Paul, you're being oversensitive about this.
> Take your original
> email and Michael's reply. Trim all author
> identification to ensure
> impartiality, then show it to an uninvolved person
> without asking
> leading questions. Betcha a buck a bystander won't
> see anything
> unusual.
>

> __________________________________
> Discover Yahoo!
> Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM
> and more. Check it out!
> http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html

"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited