[seiyuu:25913] Re: Odaiba tokyo event question

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:25913] Re: Odaiba tokyo event question
date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:05:46 -0700 (PDT)
>I remember getting "slapped" the first time I asked
> "Who is"Ayukawa?'" in rec.arts.anime way back about
>12 years ago. (^.^);;

Then I was really lucky, most of my experiences were
quite good, one even offred to walkmethrough to
installing a video card via phone! ^_^

--- Fumitaka Joe <nihonjoe@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/14/05, Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Newbs had a lot more respect 10 years ago.  They
> took their lumps
> > where warranted and thanked anybody who was trying
> to help.
>
> I remember getting "slapped" the first time I asked
> "Who is
> 'Ayukawa?'" in rec.arts.anime way back about 12
> years ago. (^.^);;
>

> --
> Joe -- http://www.nausicaa.net/
> Mac OS X. Because making Unix user-friendly is
> easier than debugging Windows.

"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html

Search field Search string