[seiyuu:25912] Re: Odaiba tokyo event question

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Tony Chen <tonyc_76@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:25912] Re: Odaiba tokyo event question
date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:59:48 -0700 (PDT)
--- Fumitaka Joe <nihonjoe@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/14/05, Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Newbs had a lot more respect 10 years ago. They took their lumps
> > where warranted and thanked anybody who was trying to help.
>
> I remember getting "slapped" the first time I asked "Who is
> 'Ayukawa?'" in rec.arts.anime way back about 12 years ago. (^.^);;

Me, way back when, "What is shoujo?"

Dumbass moment that will forever shame me:
Me: Macross-type mecha is possible and will be built in the future!
Sane person: Do you have any idea of the engineering difficulties
and how impractical it'll actually be as a military vehicle?
Me: Stop using logic and common sense and listen to me bullheadedly
argue that it ought to be because it cool.

Luckily, I got better.

- TonyC
PS: Paul, you're being oversensitive about this. Take your original
email and Michael's reply. Trim all author identification to ensure
impartiality, then show it to an uninvolved person without asking
leading questions. Betcha a buck a bystander won't see anything
unusual.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html

Search field Search string