[seiyuu:25908] Re: Odaiba tokyo event question

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:25908] Re: Odaiba tokyo event question
date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:20:07 -0700 (PDT)
>Gee, I think he was being a lot more polite than you
are here.

WHAT?

>Newbs had a lot more respect 10 years ago.  They
>took their lumps
>where warranted and thanked anybody who was trying
>to help.  I guess
>the internet has shortened everyone's attention
>span, and shortened
>people's manners in return...

What internet were you surfing on? because when I was
a newb on PC gaming...oh well nevermind.

--- Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/14/05, Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > Yes so sorry for the confusion MIKEY, but next
> time
> > try not to sound like LORD HOHO it can be very
> > irritating.
>

> I think even a newbie has to admit you were giving
> us very little to
> go on...not even a mention of any "weiyuu's
> involved".  I'm quite
> impressed that Hitoshi got it right.
>
> > I was asking nicely and I guess I made it clear
> that
> > by the "tone" of my e-mail that I'm a newb when it
> > comes to these sort of events.
> >
> > otay?
>
> Newbs had a lot more respect 10 years ago.  They
> took their lumps
> where warranted and thanked anybody who was trying
> to help.  I guess
> the internet has shortened everyone's attention
> span, and shortened
> people's manners in return...
>
>   - Joe

Yahoo! Mail Mobile