[seiyuu:25907] Re: Odaiba tokyo event question

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:25907] Re: Odaiba tokyo event question
date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:18:20 +0800
> From: "Hitoshi Doi" <doi@usagi.org>
> | Quoting Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>:
[Animax Event]
> I think he's talking about this one.
> http://www.animax.co.jp/etc/0524summer/

Correct, I just watched the CM in Animax Channel, so I
can confirm you are right.  I have paid for the Animax
Channel, but I seldom watch it.....

> From: "Rax xar" <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
> Yes so sorry for the confusion MIKEY, but next time
> try not to sound like LORD HOHO it can be very
> irritating.

Calm down, Michael is not unfriendly here.

> I was asking nicely and I guess I made it clear that
> by the "tone" of my e-mail that I'm a newb when it
> comes to these sort of events.

Actually, if you re-read Michael's email, he is just
pointing out it would be difficult to find an event
by just so few info available.  No offense is being
given.  \(^_^)/

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org