[seiyuu:25906] Re: Odaiba tokyo event question

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:25906] Re: Odaiba tokyo event question
date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:11:01 +0800
> From: "Michael Studte" <izumi@iinet.net.au>
> The only Odaiba events most people hear about it here are Tokyo Big Sight
> events, so this was a little out of my scope.

Michael, Big Sight is not in Odaiba.  (^_^)

Other Odaiba events in Summer includes the Anime Japan Fest 2005,
also in Zepp Tokyo :
8/12  Ani-Song Idol Hearts Natsu Matsuri
      14:00, 5000 yen, Ishida Yoko, Enomoto Atsuko, Sae,
      Momoi Haruko, Inoue Kikuko, etc.
8/13  Super Hero Spirits 2005 Natsu no Jin
      17:00, 5500 yen, Mitsuki Ichiro, Kujita Akira,
      Kageyama Hironobu, etc.
8/13  Kageyama Hironobu no Yukaina Nakama-tachi Fukkatsusai
      24:00, 5000 yen, Kageyama Hironobu, Matsumoto Rika,
      Okui Masami, etc.
8/14  Super Ani-song Spirits 2005 Natsu no Jin
      17:00, 5500 yen, Mitsuki Ichiro, Yamamoto Masayuki,
      Horie Mitsuko, Kageyama Hironobu, Sasaki Isao, etc.

I originally wants to go to the 8/12 one, but the tickets just sold
out last Sunday....

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org