[seiyuu:25904] Re: Odaiba tokyo event question

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:25904] Re: Odaiba tokyo event question
date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:48:20 +0900
On 6/14/05, Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yes so sorry for the confusion MIKEY, but next time
> try not to sound like LORD HOHO it can be very
> irritating.

Gee, I think he was being a lot more polite than you are here.

I think even a newbie has to admit you were giving us very little to
go on...not even a mention of any "weiyuu's involved".  I'm quite
impressed that Hitoshi got it right.

> I was asking nicely and I guess I made it clear that
> by the "tone" of my e-mail that I'm a newb when it
> comes to these sort of events.
>
> otay?

Newbs had a lot more respect 10 years ago.  They took their lumps
where warranted and thanked anybody who was trying to help.  I guess
the internet has shortened everyone's attention span, and shortened
people's manners in return...

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list