[seiyuu:25882] Re: Conan Love Match!

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:25882] Re: Conan Love Match!
date Sat, 4 Jun 2005 19:59:05 +0800
> From: "Michael Studte" <izumi@iinet.net.au>
> Quoting 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com>:
> > > The only female title character she's played, if I'm not mistaken.
> >
> > Nabiki from Ranma, Kiki and Ursula from Kik's Delivery Services,
> No no, TITLE character...
> Nabiki was not in the title...

OK, Nabiki is not a title character.

> Kiki was in "Witch's Delivery Service" (NOT Kiki's Delivery Service)

Kiki's Delivery Services is the offical Ghibli english title
for the movie, IIRC.

> > Mayu from Mermaid Forrest, Takayama Minami from Conan.
>
> And Conan's not female. ^_^

OK, Mayu is the main female character, but not in the title.

By "Takayama Minami from Conan", I meant she had voiced a
chacter called "Takayama Minami" in Conan TV series.  That
character is the main vocal of Two-Mix and is really her
real self.  However, that is not a title character....

> So "Soreyuke! Uchuu Senkan Yamamoto Yohko" is the only show she is the
female
> title character in. ^_^
>
> I didn't realise it until Stephen pointed it out...

Kiki !!!!!

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org