[seiyuu:25846] Re: [event] Love Under17 Live

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:25846] Re: [event] Love Under17 Live
date Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:53:46 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the encouragement, I seriously must find a
store here that has concerts as well as anime sutff.

Don't you live in japan or do you just work there from
time to time I kinda read in some of your previous
e-mails that you worked there must be nice, they must
have a lot of hawt/cute girls there ^_^;

--- cuso4@cuso4.com wrote:
> --- Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Where do you suggest I get it from if I am
> currently
> > living in a 3rd world country?
>
> Amazon Japan [ http://www.amazon.co.jp ] ships
> internationally,
> and they were having 20% discount on this DVD a few
> weeks ago.
> Not sure if the discount is still being offered
> now....
>
> I am not living in a 1st world country too, and I
> can find
> channels getting stuff from Japan.  So can you.
>
> --
> @work
> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung
> cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com,
> cuso4@computer.org

"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail

Search field Search string