[seiyuu:25843] Re: [event] Love Under17 Live

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:25843] Re: [event] Love Under17 Live
date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:30:05 -0700 (PDT)
Where do you suggest I get it from if I am currently
living in a 3rd world country?

..other than the internet I still don't like to type
in my account number (;_;)

--- Michael Studte <izumi@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> ----- Original Email -----
> > From: Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
> > Anyone care to upload the final concert and keep
> it up
> > fo a week(I have to go to a cafe with ADSL to
> download
> > it :P)
>
> It is available on a 2-DVD set and quite cheaply
> (5500yen for 2 DVDs).

"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited