[seiyuu:25835] Re: [event] Love Under17 Live

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:25835] Re: [event] Love Under17 Live
date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:47:38 -0700 (PDT)
So does this mean the news I heard of that Under 17
disbanded is NOT true..? thank the Goddesses :)
--- Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> More than two months behind! (;_;)
> But I'm not as busy as the last couple months, so
> I'll try to catch up.
>

> Event        Love Under17 Live
> Location     Live Inn Magic (Ichigaya)
> Date         2005.02.05
> Time         19:00-21:00
> Cost         3000 yen
> Performers   Ichii Hiori
>              Sakura Fumi
>              Yuuki Haruka
>              Hasumi Airi
>              Mayu
>              Konatsu Minato
>              Eimi
>
> This event was a song event by several cosplayers,
> set up by Ichii Hiori and Sakura Fumi.
> The songs were limited to those by the group
> Under17.
>
> This was Ichii Hiori's 19th singing event.
>
> There were around 100 people in the crowd,
> and many of them were fans of Under17, instead of
> the girls singing.
> I also spotted Oda Yumiko, Saaya, and other idol
> cosplayers in the crowd.
>
> There were just three rows of seats, and the rest
> was standing room.
> Most fans just stood (and jumped).
>
> Photos without flash allowed, but no video or audio
> recording allowed.
>
> The songs flowed as follows.
>
>  - いちごGo! Go!  (All)
>  - 恋のミルキーウェイ  (ユウキ ハルカ)
>  - ラブスレイブ  (蓮見 あいり)
>  - おかしなオンナノコ  (櫟 氷織)
>  - ぽぽたん畑でつかまえて  (えいみ)
>  - みぃたんの魔法でポン  (桜 ふみ)
>  - フィギュアになりたい  (真悠)
>  - くじびきアンバランス  (蓮見 あいり)
>  - マウス Chu マウス  (小夏 ミナト)
>  - Anonymous…MOUSE!!  (えいみ)
>  - Extentions  (桜 ふみ)
>  - SHE・KNOW・BE〜恋の秘密〜  (真悠)
>  - らぶケロぱにっく!  (ユウキ ハルカ)
>  - Nostalgia  (小夏 ミナト)
>  - OS NO/YES  (櫟 氷織)
>  - Alive  (桜 ふみ)
>  - Mail Me  (桜 ふみ)
>  - もっと、夢、見よう!!  (All)
>  - 天罰! エンジェルラビィ〜です。ver.〜  (All)
>

> photo notes
> -----------
> I brought my 20D with the 70-200mm F2.8L lens and
> took 2007 photos,
> with 984 of them worth keeping.
> This is the most that I have taken with the 20D in
> one day so far.
>
> The photo breakdown per girl was as follows.
>
>  Ichii Hiori        809
>  Sakura Fumi        131
>  Mayu                73
>  Yuuki Haruka        47
>  Hasumi Airi         27
>  Konatsu Minato      19
>  Eimi                17
>
> Pics at http://photos.usagi.org/hiori/20050205/
>
> --
> Hitoshi Doi
>                          " this space for rent "
> http://www.usagi.org/~doi/
>          doi@usagi.org

"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited