[seiyuu:25814] Re: Anyone have Aya Hisakawa's VIVACE, wish, and Yakusoku?

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:25814] Re: Anyone have Aya Hisakawa's VIVACE, wish, and Yakusoku?
date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:23:32 +0800
> From: "Johann Chua" <cjchua@mydestiny.net>
> Don't think I can bid on Yahoo! Auctions Japan via Celga (no PayPal or
> credit card).  My payment options are pretty much limited to
> International Postal Money Order.

Try this one : http://www.shoppingmalljapan.com/

They accept money order.  Tried this service several times.
Service is good, thou a little bit expensive.  They used to
send the items to US first, then re-distribute.  I argued
with them a couple of times, and they now have an option
to ship directly from Japan to any other country.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org

Search field Search string