[seiyuu:25714] Re: Ogura Yuko

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Knight of the Black Rose" <tony.figueroa@fuse.net>
subject [seiyuu:25714] Re: Ogura Yuko
date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 01:47:28 -0500

> | Yow-za. Me like-y.
>
> I just put a clip of Ogura Yuko from the Young Animal magazine DVD.
> Lots of Yuko bouncing around in a swimsuit.

Cute.
Well, I have to say I'm adicted to the XOXOXO song.
I've already burned it to DVD to watch it in more comfort.
Currently, I'm thinking it's the most awesome thing ever. I think it was the
high school fighting part that made me sure. Then again, I don't have the
chance to watch many Japanese music videos.
____
Knight of the Black Rose
"There are some acts of justice that corrupt those who perform them."
-Joubert

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited