[seiyuu:25696] Re: Matsuura Aya/Eco Moni in Hamutarou

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "Michael Studte" <izumi@iinet.net.au>
subject [seiyuu:25696] Re: Matsuura Aya/Eco Moni in Hamutarou
date 5 Nov 2004 05:11:28 -0000
----- Original Email -----
> From: "Emily K." <dessler@gmail.com>
>
> > My favourites right now: Hitomi, Mako-chan, Konno Asami, Rika, and Nacchi
> > (don't leeeeeeeave)... ^_^
>
> I second that!  Except I don't find Konno cute at all... Morning
> Musume's latest single just makes me want to dislike her more.

Really? Okay, I have to qualify this. At the moment, all my MoMusu exposure
has been confined to "Hallo Morning" on Sunday morning TV. I don't have time
to hunt after them on other programs.

Yes, Asami used to be at the top with Hitomi, she's fallen down my ranking a
bit, but is still cute.

> And to add back to what this thread was originally about, Abe Natsumi
> also had a brief voice acting stint in a Hamutaro movie late last year
> as "Purin-chan."

And the MiniMoni themselves were in the first one...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs