[seiyuu:25690] Re: Matsuura Aya/Eco Moni in Hamutarou

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "Michael Studte" <izumi@iinet.net.au>
subject [seiyuu:25690] Re: Matsuura Aya/Eco Moni in Hamutarou
date 5 Nov 2004 00:42:56 -0000
----- Original Email -----
> From: Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org>
> | >  Ayayamu                 :: Matsuura Aya
> | >  Rika hamu               :: Ishikawa Rika
> | >  Shige hamu              :: Michishige Sayumi

Awful character names... As bad as the Smurfs. ^_^

> Since many of the cosplayer idols that I watch recently sing
> Morning Musume and Ayaya songs, I am trying to catch up
> with some of the more recent (after 2002) songs..

Hehehe... I myself haven't followed their last year of songs myself.

> There are too many musume girls now (even though most of the

Well, hopefully some of the ones I don't like will be graduating soon, then
it'll be easier for me.

> ones I knew have already quit), and Rika isn't as cute
> as she was before.

I think she's much cuter recently. Compared to when she first joined, in my
opinion.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited