[seiyuu:25675] Re: [event] Little Witch Tsukimi Party

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "barahime@yahoo.com" <barahime@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:25675] Re: [event] Little Witch Tsukimi Party
date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:46:51 -0700 (PDT)
--- Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> Fuminyanko is wearing some Windows 2000 based
> outfit.
> I don't know if this is some Microsoft mascot or
> anything..

Well, this is somewhat surprising. The character
Fuminyanko is dressed as is 2000-tan, a fan-created
(AFAIK) character who is a sort of human embodiment of
the Windows 2000 OS. There are other 'OS Girls'
created for the other systems too (yes' it's sort of
weird ^_^;) - in fact, the girl wearing the maid-like
outfit with the exclaimation point in the first few
page 1 photos (sorry, unsure of who she is) is
cosplaying the Windows ME character. I believe there
is some fanart and information on this phenomenon at
http://nijiura-os.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

~Nanchan

Search field Search string

archive list