[seiyuu:25655] Re: Wondering what this is

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Tony Chen <tonyc_76@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:25655] Re: Wondering what this is
date Sat, 25 Sep 2004 22:03:42 -0700 (PDT)
--- Robert 'Nykkel' DeLoura <deloura@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Title:
> ルージュになりたい
> Artist:
> 梶谷 美由紀
>
> If that comes out as gibberish, the title seems to be "RUUJU ni
> naritai",
> by ?tani Miyuki.  I don't recognize the first symbol in her last
> name,
> hence the question mark.

Thanks to Robert Deloura, I got enough info to identify the song.

http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/akachantoboku/rougeninaritai.htm

The title is Rouge ni naritai (hence ruuju). The singer is
Kajitani Miyuki. And the song is the 2nd ED for Akachan to Boku
which some of us might have seen thanks to Sachi.
I knew I've heard the song, in fact I still have the fansubs.

- TonyC

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited