[seiyuu:25654] Re: Wondering what this is

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "Robert 'Nykkel' DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:25654] Re: Wondering what this is
date Sat, 25 Sep 2004 21:27:42 -0700
This track has a title and artist defined for it, though they're in
Japanese.  Loading it into a player that understands Japanese would give
you the answer immediately.  Loading it into one that doesn't means you end
up cutting and pasting it into something that does, which results in this:

Title:
ルージュになりたい
Artist:
梶谷 美由紀

If that comes out as gibberish, the title seems to be "RUUJU ni naritai",
by ?tani Miyuki.  I don't recognize the first symbol in her last name,
hence the question mark.

--Robert

At 09:13 PM 9/25/2004, you wrote:
>I have a song that I vaguely recognize, but I don't know who's singing and
>what it's from.  If you know, please post the title, singer, and what it's
>from (if anything).
>
>http://www.nausicaa.net/~nihon/temp/mp3/unknown1.mp3

Search field Search string

archive list