[seiyuu:25631] Re: Sakura Cafe 7th mini-mini live: Ayame/Kaede

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Emily <dessler@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:25631] Re: Sakura Cafe 7th mini-mini live: Ayame/Kaede
date Sun, 5 Sep 2004 11:56:19 -0400
Yes, please.  @_@  It took me a little while to look up all the
sources to write that up too, so...

BTW, out of curiosity, since I realized now that I didn't post this to
the seiyuu list: has anyone on this list gone to any of the Sakura
Cafe events?  I'm trying to find older articles on the other Sakura
seiyuu who did mini-lives there.  I know Takano Urara's site has a lot
of photos and a small review...

--
"before you're done crucifying me, save some nails for your wife."
[ 24 __ t w e n t y f o u r ]

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited