[seiyuu:25629] Re: 3rd Sakura Taisen Seiyuu Group

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:25629] Re: 3rd Sakura Taisen Seiyuu Group
date Fri, 3 Sep 2004 17:49:20 +0800
> From: "Michael Studte" <izumi@iinet.net.au>
> > IMHO, as Kuno Akiko is a famous stage actress, it is not that
> > easy to have her playing a role in the game and/or subsequent
> > DVD/CD/musical/etc.  Also, she will be very expensive.
>
> But also, if Episode 0 is a prequel to the proper game, before Gemini
joins
> the Hoshi-gumi, there may be no part for her to appear in yet. RA may not
> appear until Episode 1.

The cast list I mentioned is for the whole series V, not
Episode 0.  Episode 0's cast was announced some time ago.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org

Search field Search string