[seiyuu:25613] Re: Question regarding an anime series...

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:25613] Re: Question regarding an anime series...
date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:14:32 +0800
<shinichiroumikinokoibito@terra.cl>
> Miki-sama writes in his official website:
> 「ア〇ム」の三巻と「ふもっ〇」の五巻です。

Atomu and Fumoffu.

Atomu = Tetsuwan Atomu = Astro Boy

Fumoffu = Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, which is the second
TV series of Full Metal Panic (FMP).  However, this series
is a comedy series, not the military series like the first
TV series.

> Now... This is part of a text called 「買い物に行ってみた」.
> I guess 「ふもっ〇」 can mean he went to buy the 5th volume
> of Full Metal Panic.

Not FMP, but the second TV series.  See above.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org

Search field Search string