[seiyuu:25532] Re: momoi haruko

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [seiyuu:25532] Re: momoi haruko
date Sat, 26 Jun 2004 09:09:57 +0800
> From: "richie" <urip@interia.pl>
> Friday, June 25, 2004, 4:13:41 AM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> > Official statement at http://www.nakid.jp/
>
> Sudden headache? Did I understand well? I hope everything
> will be ok. If anybody would know sth more, please write
> about it here.

Yes, sudden head and difficulty in breathing in JR Shinjuku
station, and was taken to hostipal by ambulance.  Doctor
could not find the cause, now she is in hospital resting.

I just have a look on Momoizm's BBS at
http://www.studiocube.co.jp/momoi/bbs/momoizm/bbs.cgi

Most of the guys there agreed that Momoi should take
enough rest before working again.  2 US fans said
screw the AX04 and let Momoi nursing her health.  1
fans said he was in JR Shinjuku that day and he saw
the ambulance, but he had no idea that was Momoi
inside.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuos4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@cuso4.org, cuso4@manbow.com