[seiyuu:25496] Re: Decease of Okazaki Ritsuko

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "barahime@yahoo.com" <barahime@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:25496] Re: Decease of Okazaki Ritsuko
date Wed, 12 May 2004 10:29:39 -0700 (PDT)
I read this on a news site late last night. I was so
shocked I hoped I was imagining it ;_; It's just too
sad when a rising star like her dies so suddenly. The
first Melocure album had only been released in March,
and it's really sweet and creative; it's such a shame.
Godspeed, Okazaki-san - you will be missed.

~Nanchan

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20040512-00000011-ykf-ent

http://flash24.kyodo.co.jp/?MID=DLT&PG=STORY&NGID=mour&NWID=2004051101003837

> --