[seiyuu:25491] Re: 2004 Animage Grand Prix Best Seiyuu Ranking

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from slee@muf.biglobe.ne.jp
subject [seiyuu:25491] Re: 2004 Animage Grand Prix Best Seiyuu Ranking
date Tue, 11 May 2004 22:13:16 +0900
"'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:

> 2004 Seiyuu Award (Rank, Name, # of Vote):
> 01, Paku Romi, 2544
>
> This year, I expect most of the awards will go to Gundam Seed.
> Surprisingly, Full Metal Alchemist win most.
>
> Grand Prix Award
> TV Subtitle Award
> Male Character Award
> Female Character Award
> Anime Song Award

It won all of them (said so on the cover).  Paku Romi is the voice of
Edward Elric, the protagonist of Fullmetal Alchemist.

To those who haven't seen Fullmetal Alchemist, I recommend giving it a
try.  The manga has a complex plot, moving story, humour and action, all
of which is refined for the anime.

Stephen

Search field Search string

archive list