[seiyuu:25477] Re: Rare anime on the web(OT)?

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject [seiyuu:25477] Re: Rare anime on the web(OT)?
date Fri, 07 May 2004 02:04:17 -0700
"Wuxia enciompasses a lot fo Chinese Kung Fu movies. The best known is Crouching
Tiger hidden Dragon, but there are a lot of WuXia movies out there, and not all
of the main characters are the stereotypical "Dense Male Character Who Wishes
To Be Great Martial Artist"..."

Now THAT'S a better definition of the genre I was asking about TonyC (BTW, cool sounding
name/nick)
guess emotions got mixed up on your last reply but hey it's ok. Happened to me once
in a forum too.

---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized (anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness  will be added
to our own. You will adapt to being collected and
viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                      --- Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost God
Copyright © 1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries
There is nothing in this world WORTH BELIEVING IN
www.projectgoddess.cjb.net
85% Completed...

>Wuxia enciompasses a lot fo Chinese Kung Fu movies. The best known is Crouching
>Tiger hidden Dragon, but there are a lot of WuXia movies out there, and not all
>of the main characters are the stereotypical "Dense Male Character Who Wishes
>To Be Great Martial Artist"...

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com

Search field Search string