[seiyuu:25458] Re: Rare anime on the web(OT)?

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject [seiyuu:25458] Re: Rare anime on the web(OT)?
date Wed, 05 May 2004 02:46:52 -0700
"Hmmm, I don't think he was acting extraordinarily dumb. Everything
he does is well within the conventions of that genre. :)"

- TonyC

What do you call that genre? so I can avoid it next time..I swear I get really touchy
after watching that show...>_< grrrrr....but...can't stop...now....uhh..ohhh(gives
up)

---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized (anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness  will be added
to our own. You will adapt to being collected and
viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                      --- Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost God
Copyright © 1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries
There is nothing in this world WORTH BELIEVING IN
www.projectgoddess.cjb.net
85% Completed...