[seiyuu:25455] Re: Rare anime on the web(OT)?

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:25455] Re: Rare anime on the web(OT)?
date Tue, 4 May 2004 11:46:56 +0800
> From: "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
> Ailes Grise <----story of angel like beings was shown on
> Animax(www.animax-asia.com)
> Anyone know where I can find a fan site....

I presume you are talking about English sites.

You should use "Haibane Renmei" as search word.  You will
get 72,000 hits in US Yahoo alone.

> Legend of Condor Hero <----story of a boy named Yang Guo
> and Gugu(his master)

Cannot help you here.

> BTW, if you have ever seen no.2 don't you think Yang Guo
> is dumb as F***? I don't know why I still watch it though
> ^_^ it only makes me feel irritated afterwards....

This anime is pathetic.  The original novel is a VERY
famous Chinese literature.  A must read for Martial Romance.
If you can read Chinese, or if you can find the translated
novel, I highly recommended reading it.

Once you started reading it, there is no way you will stop
reading it until the end.  My first read, which was around
20 years ago, cost me 24 continuous hours.  I never regret
it.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org