[seiyuu:25454] Re: Rare anime on the web(OT)?

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Tony Chen <tonyc_76@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:25454] Re: Rare anime on the web(OT)?
date Mon, 3 May 2004 20:33:34 -0700 (PDT)
--- Rax <rax.paul@eudoramail.com> wrote:
> Legend of Condor Hero <----story of a boy named Yang Guo
> and Gugu(his master)

That's Koko. And the word actually means "elder sister".
Her name is actually Siao Long Niu/Shouryuujo (Little Dragoness).
For those who isn't familiar with the story, Yang Guo/Youka
refuses to call her master due to a recent bad experience. :)

<snip>

And if someone can point me to a place where I can buy a
legit CD containing the OP and ED of the BS Fuji Animation anime,
I would appreciate it.

> BTW, if you have ever seen no.2 don't you think Yang Guo is dumb as
> F***? I don't know why I still watch it though ^_^ it only makes me
> feel irritated afterwards....

Hmmm, I don't think he was acting extraordinarily dumb. Everything
he does is well within the conventions of that genre. :)

- TonyC

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited