[seiyuu:25414] Re: Some Seiyuu News

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Albert Tanone" <albert@implodingsheep.com>
subject [seiyuu:25414] Re: Some Seiyuu News
date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:04:32 -0400
Definitely no doubt at all. I pulled-out the Omoide Poro Poro OST after
I got home and yeah, I was even trying to sing the Moonlight Densetsu
lyrics along with this song. At any rate, I ripped it and OGG-encoded
it. It's now up at:

http://www.implodingsheep.com/archives/000033.html

It's at the bottom of the entry. Just do a right-click and do a save as.
-----Original Message-----
	From: Kishiji Bando
	Sent: Wed 04/14/04 14:55
	To: seiyuu@usagi.org
	Subject: [seiyuu:25411] Re: Some Seiyuu News

	It's a bit of obscure trivia that was unearthed by dedicated
	Sailor Moon fans. ^_^ "Sayonara wa dance no ato ni" was popular
	in the 60s/70s, a catchy song performed by Baishou Chieko...
	I have a mp3 of it somewhere, and it's quite good, I like it...
	"Moonlight Legend" is sung to a melody swiped from that song...
	If you listen to both of them it's very obvious, MD is a little
	faster and perkier (the original is slow and pretty melancholy)
	but there's no doubt it's the same song. ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs