[seiyuu:25408] Re: Some Seiyuu News

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:25408] Re: Some Seiyuu News
date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 02:01:26 +0800
> From: "Kishiji Bando" <ksbando@yahoo.com>
> By the way, what is Mitsuishi Kotono working at lately?

Gundam Seed : Kanchou-dono & Halo (2 roles)
Cosmos-zou : SM Queen
MouSou (Paranoia Agent) : Teacher/call girl (1 person 2 persona)
etc.

> Funny thing is, I don't remember her at all as an actress
> or as a seiyuu, but I remember her very well as a singer,
> mainly because of "Sayonara wa dance no ato ni" - which
> was eventually turned into "Moonlight Densetsu" which was
> the opening song for a certain TV anime series... ^_-

I did not know the relation between the 2 songs.  Can you
give me more information on this ?  Thanks in advance.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org

Search field Search string