[seiyuu:25401] Re: Some Seiyuu News

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:25401] Re: Some Seiyuu News
date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 00:25:04 +0800
> From: "Michael Studte" <izumi@iinet.net.au>
> Quoting 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com>:
> > 1. Miyamura Yuko has put her wedding photos on her
> >    offical web site: http://miyamu.info/20040324.htm
>
> Is this the guy from the "video"? ^_^;;;

I thought no one will remember who "Maki-chan" was.
No, her current husband is a stuntman in Japan
Action Enterprise.

> > 9. In 2004's Sakura Taisen Spring Kayou Show, they have
> >    a corner called Okuni Jiman Gekitei, in which one
> >    memeber sang the Sakura Tiasen OP Gekitei in her "own"
>
> Have you managed to spot us in the crowd yet? I haven't had the time to
check
> the crowd scenes in close-up yet.

I scan those scenes, but I could not find us.

> > 13. Tomizawa Michie will be in the new TV anime series
> >     Yugo.
>
> Not retired after all?

She seems only quitting from Sakura Taisen only.

2ch rumours said she is in need of money to send
to the church she and her husband belongs.  2ch
also said the church held a concert in which she
and the Fukami Rika couple performed in it to
raise money...

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org