[seiyuu:25391] Re: Some Seiyuu News

to seiyuu@usagi.org, <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from Albert Tanone <albert@implodingsheep.com>
subject [seiyuu:25391] Re: Some Seiyuu News
date Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:27:25 -0400
At 07:59 AM 4/10/2004, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
>Maybe you can try it on stage with 1000-2000 pairs
>of eyes looking at you.  (^_^)

Uhh ... they're ... used to it. ^_^;

>IMHO, she really lost it.

Okay, I'll take your word for it. I can see that happening. Did you see
this live?

>Instead, she used her "French Baby Language".  (^_^;)

I thought that was pretty funny... "nyunyunyunyunyu...."

>T.Mayumi, performed before N.Kumiko, was very tensed.  All
>the otheres performed after N.Kumiko.

You think so? I'll have to watch it again but ... I thought she was just
acting all serious. ^_^;

>I.Kazue was a little tense, which can be shown near the end
>of the monologue.  She seems to cope with the pressure quite

Actually, yeah. I could see her being tense but she did pretty well.

>H.Yuriko and T.Urara, & Y.Chisa seems not affected.  Only
>O.Maya seems to have a little problem.

That'd be F. Yuriko? ^_^; I didn't think Yuriko was affected. She seemed to
be really enjoying it.

>BTW, did you notice at the last chrous of the Sendai-ben
>version, all 7 of them sang in Sendai-ben ?

Yeah. I was expecting them to go "Teikoku Kagekidan" but instead sang along
with Sakura's version. I guess it's not that hard memorizing that one... My
question is... What is Sendai-ben? I thought the Sendai-ben version almost
sounded like the enka-Gekitei that T. Mayumi did for the ST TV ED.

>That was good too!  Especially Ayame split them into 3
>groups instead of the planned 2 gruops !   (^_^)

And T. Mayumi killed everyone. :)

>Oh, BTW, This summer's Sakura Taisen Super Kayou Show's
>title will be Shin Saiyuki, starring Tanaka Mayumi (Kana)
>as Son Goku.

Neat. I'll have to get the DVD again as usual.. Though I much prefer their
Spring shows nowadays since the focus in on ST music. ^_^

Albert

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited