Re: Sakura Taisen shows question

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Knight of the Black Rose" <tony.figueroa@fuse.net>
subject Re: Sakura Taisen shows question
date Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:03:38 -0500
> From: "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
> Sakura Cafe is located in 7F of the Ikebukuro Sega
> Gigo.  Taisho Romando, the offical shop of Sakura
> Taisen goods, is located in the same floor.

I admit to hitting the Sakura Cafe three times in the week I stayed in
Ikebukuro last year. Going there for a Sakura fan is like someone who loves
sugar eating a pound of it. Then again, I am perhaps easily amused. The
arcade in that Sega building has the best selection of fighting games in
Ikebukuro (not that anyone asked).
___
Knight of the Black Rose
"Bow down or I will unleash my zoinky army
of surly crack babies!" - Happy Noodle Boy

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs