Re: Sakurai Takahiro (Was: How do seiyuu get cast?)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "Liv" <e-traveler@whale-mail.com>
subject Re: Sakurai Takahiro (Was: How do seiyuu get cast?)
date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:58:09 -0800
> doi@win.ne.jp wrote:
> What CuSO4 wrote is correct.

Thank you very much to both of you for the answers. ^_^

This is a long shot but does anyone know how young Sakurai Takahiro
is? I can't seem to find a site with this information. Also, is he
considered an "established" seiyuu? He's been around for a while, I
guess, and I've noticed him in many anime series. But I have no idea
how popular he is in Japan, among seiyuu fans.

Oh. He also looks incredibly tall in pictures. Does anyone know how
tall he is? ^_^;

Protect your right to breathe clean, smoke-free air:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/11238/1043

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited