Kotoko

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "mackerel" <mackerel@kawaii.org>
subject Kotoko
date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:28:48 -0000
On 6 Dec 2003 Tony Chen wrote:

> --- mackerel <mackerel@kawaii.org> wrote:
> > On a totally unrelated and probably off topic note, I recently saw
> > an advert that Kotoko is releasing her debut album in Spring 2004.
> > Kotoko sings many songs from Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins
> > including the OP/ED.
>
> For some strange reason, despite not finding anything inherently
> "cool" or "excellent" for Onegai Teacher, I like Kotoko's voice.
> I'll have to keep a watch for that debut album.

Taken from www.cdjapan.co.jp:

Hane [w/ DVD, first pressing only limited release]
Catalog No.: GNCA-1002
Release Date: 2004/04/21
Price: 3333 Yen
Kotoko's (from music production team "I've") major-label debut
album. Contains 12 songs, including several written by the artist
herself. This limited edition comes with a DVD containing a promo
clip to "Hane" and the making-of featurette.

mackerel ~ www.kawaii.org ~ mackerel@kawaii.org

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited