Re: Onegai Twins

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Onegai Twins
date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 03:02:59 +0800
> From: "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
> I was re-watching Onegai Twins these few days and
> I found in episode 4, when Miina and Karen went to
> the school to interview for some jobs under false names,
> the interviewer is Mizuho-sensei (Inoue Kikuko).
>
> Sensei read their resume and speaking aloud "Inoue Kikuko
> and Inoue Yayoi, so you two have the same surnames....."
>
> Inoue Yayoi is Kikuko's bigger sister's madien name.
>
> (^_^)

Forgot to add:
I have been to Japan earlier this month for the Sakura Taisen
event.  In the free time, I have gone location hunt for some
anime series.

http://www.cuso4.com/travel/tyo20040101-nagano.htm
Those photos taken at Matsumoto, Karuizawa, and Kizakiko
are location hunt photos of Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins.

http://www.cuso4.com/travel/tyo20040101-okayama.htm
Those photos taken at Bisei(Mihoshi), Kiyone, and Washuzan
are location hunt photos of Tenchi Muyo Ryoohki!.

http://www.cuso4.com/travel/tyo20040101-tokyo.htm
Those photos taken at Azabu Juuban are location hunt photos of
Sailor Moon.

I also have some photos for the live action drama Odoru
Daisiusasen (Tokyo Bay Shakedown).  Interested party can
email me for the photos.

ps. I have now visited all 47 prefectures of Japan.   It
    started in May 1990, and achieved in Jan 2004 : a total
    of 13 years and 9 months.....
    Photos of the most recent trip are at
    http://www.cuso4.com/travel/tyo20040101.htm

--