Re: Is Tarako And Tarako Riceball Related?

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "`CuSO4` Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Is Tarako And Tarako Riceball Related?
date Mon, 5 Jan 2004 01:47:20 +0900
> From: "Sakuya Madoka" <SakuyaMadoka@netscape.net>
> Tarako ate her Riceball and fell ill.I would appreciate someone tell me
> What are the ingredients and for Tarako Riceball?

"Tarako" is a kind of fish eggs that is used to make sushi.

> Is Tarako,seiyuu for Chibi Maruko,the creator for Tarako Riceball?

A fan made the riceball and gave her during one of her
solo live show.  Tarako went back to her hotel room
that night, ate the riceball that the fan made, felt
sick, and was admitted to the hostipal.  She was
diagnose as food poisoning.

> Thank you in advance.

You are welcome.

--
`CuSO4` Yung @ Tokyo

ps. went to Sakura Taisen Kayou Show today.  Will also go to
tomorrow's last session (senshuraku) too.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs