RE: Really?? (Confused)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from SakuyaMadoka@netscape.net (Sakuya Madoka)
subject RE: Really?? (Confused)
date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 02:42:56 -0500
Thank you for informing me.

Normally name ends with "ki" is associated with males like Hibiki.
Except a few "ki"s which most Japanese name their daughters like
Miki,Yuki,Miyuki,Sayuki,Nabiki...

Hikaru is commonly used as a name for females like Hikaru Utada or Hikaru of
Kimagure Orange Road.But if I haven't seen Hikaru of Macross,most probably I
would take it as lady instead of a male.

Therefore,I take Miki Shinichirou is a female due to Miki being a common name
for females.

"D L" <illusion@japan.com> wrote:

Where did you get the idea that Miki Shinichirou is female? He is very much a
male seiyuu. ^^