Re: [anime] Peek

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Sebastien Jarry <jarry.sebastien@voila.fr>
subject Re: [anime] Peek
date Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:11:03 +0200 (CEST)
The 2003/09/20, SakuyaMadoka wrote :

> I would appreciate someone tell me what is the storyline of this anime?
> Thank you in advance.

Oups ! It's true that I forgot to tell it.
So, that's it :

Kay, a little boy of 10 years old around lives with his brother (or sister, I
don't remember) Moito, his mother and his grand-father.

His father, a great fisher, disappeared on a mysterious tempest many years
ago. Kay decided to become a great father, as his

father.
but, until this time, he have an ordinary life with his family. But a night,
a new tempest happened. On the next, Kay and Moito play

on the beach, then they're found a baby whale wounded. They decide to look
after him and to give foods to him during a few

times. Kay call him "Peek".
But, few days later, whereas the children live a small happiness to occupy
themselves to Peek, a marine circus arrives on the

spots and is interested to the baby whale...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs