Re: Re: Re: upcoming events 9/20-9/28

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Re: Re: upcoming events 9/20-9/28
date Sun, 21 Sep 2003 19:59:28 +0800
> From: "Michael Studte" <izumi@iinet.net.au>
> > Sight-seeing.  Kikuko's event on 9/23.......... Back to
> > Tokyo on 9/28, and might go to TGS for Kikuko's event
> > there, and leave Japan on that evening.  (Not counting
> > Tokyo, a 8-ken trip!!!!)
> > My usual, compact, action-packed, wild travelling, and
> > non-sense trip.
>
> How do you plan something so compact? ^_^;

Get a train schedule book and flight schedules.  Leave barely enough
time for transit and sight-seeing, and you get a tight-scheduled trip.
(^_^)b

> Well, we've got a typhoon headed our way, so Sunday will be a washout.
I'll
> try to go to the Kokugikan tomorrow for the sumo if I can get my sorry
carcass
> out of bed in time.

I am wrooied about the typhoon.  It would be just leaving Tokyo
when I arrive...

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.org, cuso4@cuso4.com,